Re: [TenTec] Centaur

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centaur
From: n4dxi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:17:17 -0400
James,

Sounds like a relay but even so, shouldn't make a "racket".  I think
there is also a relay for the fan in the Centurion,  it's very audible
in my Centurion, but it's infrequent..  Certainally not with every dit
or dah.

My Centurion and Orion 2 are fairly quiet.  I have the keying cable to
the Centurion and also the "IN" and "OUT" which is for QSK.

Good luck, I'd check the relay.  Also, you don't need the amp if you
are practicing.

73...John, N4DXI