Re: [TenTec] 610 Has started shipping today

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 610 Has started shipping today
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:42:57 -1000
> B&W made the antenna tuner for the BC-610.  According to Jack Williamson it
> was the BC-939.  But they didn't build any BC-610's.

Even so, I'm pretty sure that Hallicrafters was not the only
manufacturer of the BC-610. The BC-610 is probably a Hallicrafters
design, yet like many designs built for the military in those days, it
may have been manufactured by more than just the company that originated
the design. For instance the R-390 receiver is known to have been built
by Collins, Motorola and at least one other company.

DE N6KB