Re: [TenTec] for you cw guys

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] for you cw guys
From: Alfred Lorona <w6wqc@dslextreme.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:37:01 -0700
John wrote:

>I have a question is anyone running a logikey keyer with there Orion II ?
>I purchased one to use with a Kenwood ts 940 and >absolutely love it .  I
>am just wondering if it works any better than the internal Orion keyer .
>thanks John kb2huk

John:

Is something wrong with your Orion keyer? If we don't know what you have
determined is wrong with it, it is not possible to tell you if the logikey
works any better. Does it vary the spacing when using it? Does it vary the
weighting when using it? Does it miss a dot or dash sometimes? Something
else?

Besides, if you have a logikey for your Kenwood why don't you just take it
and plug it into your Orion and try it out?