Re: [TenTec] Orion2 Firmware Update

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion2 Firmware Update
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:13:29 -0500
Good one, Barry - I can't wait to talk to John Henry at Dayton this year and
see how he manages to take all the @(*$# that gets dished out on the
reflector!

        73, Duane  (and I"ll see if Scott has anything to say on the side
over at the Vibroplex booth!)

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com