Re: [TenTec] bugs in Orion firmware 2.044A

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] bugs in Orion firmware 2.044A
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:40:16 -0400
I just loaded version 2.044A and came from 2.039d.   The rig automatically did
a master reset going from the old version to the new.

I am experiencing the same thing as has been reported.  If the BW on cw is set
to 400hz when the rig is booted up it will go to 500hz.   On ssb,  I can set
the BW to 2900hz and upon booting the rig up,  the band width will go
immediately to 3000hz.

I don't consider this a really big issue unless other perimeters are being
changed along with the receive CW and SSB BW.

Toby  W4CAK