Re: [TenTec] The Eagle

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:00:32 -0400
Thanks John.  The info is appreciated!

I don't see power output mentioned.  I presume that this is a 100 W rig?

A USB interface... I may well be mistaken, but I do believe that this is the
first "major manufacturer" rig with that feature (I could be wrong as I am
not familiar with everything currently offered by Flex or Elecraft).
Definitely a plus!  And this should prove to be real interesting down the
road...

I guess the next big question is... when is it anticipated to be on the
market?

73, ron w3wn