[TenTec] The Eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Eagle
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:33:05 -0400
I just did an admittedly quick peek at the Eagle Brochure.  It says it
is preliminary so I may well be corrected.  The fine print says AM and
FM are optional.  It lists all the possible filters but I could not find
how many filter slots are in rig. The brochure also says it has CTCSS
for  6M FM...  The Din connection for audio and data means that it will
work with the USB controller if needed. But I am driving my JUPITER
directly from my computer. I will admit to padding the sound in on the rig.

Again the picture was not definitve but it looks like the DC input is a
pair of powerpoles but the low amperage DC connections phono plugs?
Interesting, but not even close to important.  The rigs operational
characteristics in the shack will tell more than the quick read.
--
John Graves
WA1JG