Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:16:08 -0500
Local hams in my area tend to prefer the remote antenna tuner/random
wire solution.  Many are using the Icom remote antenna tuner, and as
long and high a wire,  as far away from the house, as possible.  Some
are only 40 feet long, while others are 200 feet long, but they all
swear this method is the best stealth antenna solution.  Most selected
units along the edge of their respective condo developments, typically
near wooded areas so they have been able to shoot their wires up into
the trees to hide them.

Happy Trails.