Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 23:35:13 -0600
Cramolin does not recommend DeoxIT for pots. It might dissolve the
carbon track, but they do make a product designed for pots.

Steve found a pot at Maplin with it looks like the perfect specs to fit,
needing only that the shaft length be trimmed to fit. I'm thinking of
ordering some to have for spares in my Corsair II. Might be slow on
delivery once I convince them my order is real.

73, Jerry, K0CQ