Re: [TenTec] Antenna follow up- asked for help in January- need more hel

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, <geraldj@weather.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna follow up- asked for help in January- need more help.....
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:44:32 -0500
There is no input coil on that matchbox.
It uses a symmetrical "T-Filter" and has an input capacitor.

Besides, it is not as good to try to compensate for the high impedance
inside the matchbox, as it is to change the impedance of the antenna system
by a simple adjustment of the feedline length (1/8 wavelength {electrical}
longer).

73
Rick