Re: [TenTec] KPA 500

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KPA 500
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:39:15 -0800
I talked to a manufacturer who makes commercial SS amplifiers, and they do
have one that is bullet-proof, auto-tune for 1.5 MHz to 30 MHz, 1.5 kW which
is designed for military and short-wave broadcast.  It's rack mount and only
a few rack-units. ...and it only costs $30,000!  Wow, such a deal!

            Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com