Re: [TenTec] KPA 500

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KPA 500
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:28:10 -0500
I had trouble with the protection circuit kicking in too soon on the
ALS-600.
Sold it after about a year.
Was a real problem in contests in the winter time.

Otherwise, I loved the little amp, and I would buy one again if I were smart
enough to modify the protection circuitry to work like I need it to work.

73
Rick