Re: [TenTec] OII V2.044A

To: geraldj@weather.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OII V2.044A
From: kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:14:36 -0500 (EST)
Jerry,
OK...FB,
I'll read up on it.
73,
Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Gerald N. Johnson <geraldj@weather.net>
To: tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 26, 2011 8:56 pm

I don't have an Orion II. On my other radios I have used my own
designs,
one of which is at
http://www.geraldj.networkiowa.com/papers/speakerfilter.pdf
I have also used a Timewave DSP59+ but its not clean from HF hiss. The
DSP in my FT-857D is pretty good about filtering high frequency hiss.

73, Jerry, K0CQ