Re: [TenTec] Need 1208 Manual

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need 1208 Manual
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 01:52:50 -0600
Usenet.nl claimed to have a manual, but it costs about 10 euro to find out.

There was an extensive review in QST that will give some operating
hints, like drive level and the IF frequency which is 14 MHz. Probably
needs between 2 and 10 watts drive like my 1209. That review (available
on line for ARRL members) says max drive 5 watts.

73, Jerry, K0CQ