Re: [TenTec] SLIGHTLY OT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SLIGHTLY OT
From: Art Trampler <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not familiar with "TLW." Do you have an opinion on greater than 90 degree
bends, in opposite directions, rather than vertical drops? The ends are only up
29' at one end, about 25' at the other (ground is uneven, so I compensated this
way).

There is a possibility I could string another 50' on each end, forming a nearly
complete letter "Z/Zed" if you will. The antenna currenly runs NW-SE, and this
would involve a run due west at one corner, and ENE at the other.

Messing things up, or promising?

Art