Re: [TenTec] Solving PTO drift

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Solving PTO drift
From: Andrew Moore <andrew.nv1b@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 09:40:31 -0400
Thanks Jerry - very helpful.  The drift isn't so much a steady increase or
decrease over extended time, but rather, both up and down frequency
variation by +/- 100 Hz or so, within a span of several seconds.  This
continues intermittently, even after the rig has been on for half an hour or
more.

I'm going to see if I can find a donor PTO that I can take some time to
thoroughly rebuild, so I can continue to enjoy the Corsair II in its current
state in the meantime.

Thanks & 73,
--Andrew, NV1B
..