Re: [TenTec] Orion's break in

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion's break in
From: art davis <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:53:52 -0600
The key word there is "most". The T/R relay in my Orion 565, which operates
with every character, is so noisy I can hear it in the next room when the
sidetone is turned off. I wouldn't characterize it as "clacking" though, more
like chirping. And it makes the noise when the relay relaxes, not on the make.
VERY annoying! I'll bet that's what he's talking about.

N4UC