Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ mute?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ mute?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:03:22 +0000
Just to follow up and close this out.  The mute in the Omni 6+ isn't a
hardware mute, and that's what was throwing me for a loop.  The MUTE
input simple drives an internal MUTE RQ line and I believe the muting
is actually done by the dsp processor.  Because I'm bypassing dsp for
normal rx audio (only using dsp audio for the sidetone), it wasn't
getting muted (duh)

Thanks for the help & 73,
Barry N1EU