Re: [TenTec] RX366 Update

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366 Update
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:21:38 +0100
Barry,

First, AGREE, we don't want to overload JH here.
He's already overloaded.

Now if the RX366 is available as a stand-alone receiver, everything else we
need to do to slave it to an Eagle can be done with software, except for
managing the antenna switching and mute.  The Eagle is RADIO-1, the RX366 is
RADIO-2, the software keeps them on the same frequency.  Using different
antennas on each, it would be kind of a subset of true diversity receive,
but it would work.

BTW, I understand you are now our resident expert on this mute bit - hi!

73
Rick