Re: [TenTec] [english 100%] Re: Orion s-meter calibration

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [english 100%] Re: Orion s-meter calibration
From: kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:27:30 -0500 (EST)
What about for Orion II??
73,
Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Holger Göckritz <dj8hb@kcag.de>
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 2:58 am

Hello
About S-Meter-Calibration for Orion 565.
Use the Potmeter at the Frontplate up and near the S-Meter, make with a
small screwdriver the adjustment  to get the maximum Number 255 with
the
MULTI- Knop for S9 plus 60dB.
Be carefull about the Settings of S1 Value, S1 is the startingpoint for
the
S-meter.
I thing it is for PREAMP- Button on ,but i have it done with PREAMP off
and
for adjusting the S-Meter with a generator use for example S9 the S8
Value
and so on one down!
73
DJ8HB