Re: [TenTec] [english 100%] Re: Orion s-meter calibration

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [english 100%] Re: Orion s-meter calibration
From: art davis <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:01:11 -0600
Hmmm...After re-flashing the firmware I find that the S-meter settings in the
"secret menu" are unchanged from what I entered myself. If they are not loaded
by the firmware where do they come from? Doesn't really matter though, the ones
I entered work just fine.
Out of curiosity it would interesting to know what the settings are in other
Orions that have the S-Meter menu available (MENUS..RX..15M button)
Beginning with S-zero my level settings are 0, 16, 27, 38, 46, 54, 62, 70, 78,
89, 99, 113, 130, 148, 171, and 198.
Any others for comparison?