Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 18:52:30 +0200
It was a plastic coffin, Jim.
I buried my fist in it.
Since then I have been using a machine-generated fist.

Wish I still had it, just for old time sake.
Couldn't afford a Vibroplex as a teenager.
By the time I could afford one, I went straight for the Iambic paddle.

Later I had Scott build me another one, just so I can say mine was built by
Scott, who is currently here vacationing in Germany and having a grand time.

73
Rick, DJ0IP