Re: [TenTec] Omni VII and HRD

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII and HRD
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:58:51 -0500
Thanks Charles,  yes I use those values however there is something else
going on or more correctly not going on in the initialization process.   My
operating system is XP with service pack 3.  Unfortunately my Vista machine
does not have a real RS-232 comm port.

While I have HRD working and communicating with the Omni VII, when I
initiate DM780 it comes up in the Jupiter mode, while HRD says Omni VII,  to
which I find no way to change the configuration.  I'm puzzled.

Thanks
73
Bob, K4TAX