Re: [TenTec] Wire Gauge Table

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wire Gauge Table
From: John K3GHH <k3ghh@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:41:51 -0400
On 07/28/2012 03:13 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
> On 7/27/2012 10:44 PM, Mike Hyder -N4NT- wrote:
>> Golly, everybody. I apologize for posting anything that is contained in YOUR
>> ARRL HANDBOOK
> There IS a bunch of good stuff in the ARRL Handbook, but some of it is
> not easy to find.  The Wire Table is there, in Chapter 22, but it's NOT
> listed in the index.
>
> EVERYONE should own a copy of the ARRL Handbook--
> ---John
> Registered Linux User #291592
> Kubuntu Maverick Meerkat (10.10)
> --
> John K3GHH
Well, I thanked Mike privately but it looks as if I'd better do it
publicly. There is a bunch of Handbooks around here, but the latest is
2005, and its only wire table compares Standard to AWG and gives
physical diameters of each. That's nowhere near the wealth of
information in the table Mike posted from the Tesla folks.