Re: [TenTec] Wire Gauge Table

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wire Gauge Table
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:08:12 +0000 (UTC)

Count the ads that you see for a mic that's wired for a particular radio.
That'll tell you where we are technically any more. And, that's only 2 to 4
loeads soldered to a connector.

On the other hand, I'm very glad for about 50 years in htis hobby. I tell a lot
of folks that ham radio & Heathkit molded my interests & my career

73

Dave

WA3F