Re: [TenTec] Station power supply??

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Station power supply??
From: Louis Ciotti <lciotti1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 12:51:49 -0400

> On 9/3/2012 8:27 PM, denton wrote:
>> well was digging around and found out this guy
>>
>> skipp025@yahoo.com
>>
>> was making better regulartor boards some time back...sent him an email
>> but no response.
>>
>> I need to do some more digging...read an article on that many moons
>> ago online.

I actually had 3 new regulator PCBs made up, but never got around to
populating them.  I based the design off of Astron's and I believe I
incorporated some design mods.  I would have to dig up the schematic
and parts list I made ad do a compare to see what is different.  I
like others stumbled onto a deal at a hamfest, so I shelved the
project.  I never even purchased the components.