Re: [TenTec] Station power supply??

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Station power supply??
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:37:16 +0200
I have just monitored this until now because I don't know 10% as much as Jim
and some of you others on this topic, but I do know that in my 50 years of
ham radio and having probably 100 or more rigs, I have never seen a rig that
didn't have its chassis tied to the V-... EXCEPT the old Icom IC-215 (if I
recall the number correctly).  It had V+ tied to ground.  The IC-202
(look-alike SSB version of that radio) may also have had positive on its
chassis.

Can anyone name a single radio, outside of walkie talkies, with the V- not
tied to ground?

73
Rick, DJ0IP