Re: [TenTec] COMMUNICATIONS SPEAKERS Article

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] COMMUNICATIONS SPEAKERS Article
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:55:27 -0500
CODE KEY????
What, I have to know code to be a "real ham"????

(Hows that one??)

...Dave

On 2/27/2013 2:14 PM, Richards wrote:
Exactly... I would hate to have a serious wood-worker
critique my homemade speaker boxes !!       ;-)

    What a great group.   We have wrestled over
    microphones, headphones, and now speakers...
    and remain friends.

    The only thing we left would be an all out brawl
    over what code key to use !   But that would
    take the discussion from analog to nuclear!

    :-)