Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Speech Processor Question

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Speech Processor Question
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:00:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Check the various forum archives on this topic please
as I believe Carl, Bob, myself, and others had a rather
spirited debate on this very topic only a few years ago
when the 715 product was first released.

Both Bob and I independently did specific testing and
posted our results on the eHam forum product reviews.

http://www.eham.net/reviews/review/82963

http://www.eham.net/reviews/review/78012

Have a great weekend!

73 de Billy, AA4NU