Re: [TenTec] Built in SWR meter bannans [common mode UNUN location ]

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Built in SWR meter bannans [common mode UNUN location ]
From: "K7TXO" <gfstory@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:49:56 -0700
Bob -
For the sake of discussion; for a 1:1 UNUN at the "shack" end of an antenna cable, is there an optimal location for Jim to put this UNUN? I mean, will placing it right at the back of his amplifier out connector be appropriate or outdoors, just outside of the shack?

Gene  /  K7TXO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>