Re: [TenTec] TT service

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT service
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:57:01 +0200
James, that was a typical lawyer response.  More focused on the exact
meaning of the words than on the intended content.

OK, restated, Rob Sherwood does not rank radios by their overall
performance.
He lists them by one single criteria, DR3.
In every presentation he gives, he states that the list is not a ranking of
overall performance and certainly not his personal preference, but simply a
ranking of DR3.

Yes James, I am sure.

END OF STORY.