Re: [TenTec] which balun?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] which balun?
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 13:13:04 -0500
Mine is a Homebrew Triple Core in a 1:1 Current Configuration. It makes the
Balun in the back of my MFJ-989C look small. I use it on the 10 foot piece
of RG-213 between my Window Line 450 Ohm and the Tuner. I can't get the
Window/Ladder Line through the window in a practical manner. It is housed
in a Commercial Electrical Enclosure. You may not need so much. I wanted
the ability to run Full Legal Limit with no worries.

       73 from Wade/KJ4WS