[TenTec] Omni VI + KC digit

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI + KC digit
From: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:23:57 -0800 (PST)
I have a wonderful Omni VI+ transceiver, which I have used for many years, that
functions beautifully EXCEPT for one digit in the digital readout that doesn't
read. That is the kilocycle digit that doesn't read and shows nothing in the
kilocycle range.

In other words, 3.925.00 reads 3.92-.00. The readout does not display the
kilocycles for us OLD geizers or kilohertz for the baby boomers and newer Ten
Tec fans.

Has anyone experienced intermittent digit readout such as that described above?
If so, what did you find wrong and how did you cure the problem? Your input
will be appreciated based upon your Ten Tec knowledge and experience.And YES it
is plugged in. 73, John, K5PGW