Re: [TenTec] Does this happen to you on transmit...OMNI V ??

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Does this happen to you on transmit...OMNI V ??
From: Doug Reid <n1068d@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:50:51 -0500 (EST)
There are so many possible causes for this problem.  In avionics installations,
we try to keep all transmission lines from various radios away from each other
as much as possible. Maybe a coax line inside your rig is has a broken shield
connection, or is coupling rf to another circuit ?

Doug Reid
WD4LNW