Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:22:48 -0500
*Could someone please give me the address to that warehouse?? Well, back to
the restoration of this old FLdx400 Transmitter. The FRdx400 receiver came
out Great. Not many of these old Yaesu Twins around anymore. Everybody went
Hog Wild over the Cheaper FT-101 series. With the Military going to
Satellite for the most part. They may need all that Collins gear someday.
Does the Military not understand that in a War.... the Satellites are the
first things to go from a Communications stand point. Well, we can only
hope that we never need to find out.*
*
  Wade/KJ4WS*