Re: [TenTec] tenTec merger, etc.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tenTec merger, etc.
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:25:29 -0500
It's a contingency...when the world turns to crap the government is going to
commandeer the Amateur radio spectrum and you won't be allowed on it. It will
be under control of the local agencies...we trained them...tested them and
equipped them through our tax dollars for the inevitable...to replace
us....because we are not in their command structure.  Even though most of them
don't have a clue hoe it works...and don't really want a clue.  It's just
another tool in their tool box when the interoperability on the other taxpayer
provided systems break down.

I try not to be cynical but I've not thought this to be good from the
beginning...it just never smelled right to me.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad