Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 22:11:26 -0500
I dunno.  I have lived in used houses all my life, driven mostly used cars,
flown used airplanes and sailed in used boats.  Most of my radios have been
bought used too, with few exceptions.  Generally you can get a better value
looking for used, if you know what to look for, and keep more money in your
jeans.

Even my wife was married once before!  :>)

73 de W6OGC