Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 22:13:40 +0200
James, you have no clue what you are missing!
It's a similar experience to driving an old timer car.
You may not be into old timers but a lot of people dearly love them, much
more than your brand new plastic cars.

There is a kind of thrill when making a QSO with a 40 year old Argonaut
running 3 watts.
Or twisting the knobs on an old boat anchor receiver.

Different strokes for different folks.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)