Re: [TenTec] Model 1225 SWR and Wattmeter Kit

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 1225 SWR and Wattmeter Kit
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:21:47 -0400
Yes, I fully support the LP-100A. And I have an extra one that is going up for sale shortly.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 7/14/2014 4:17 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On 7/13/2014 7:39 PM, Glenn AE0Q wrote:
I know this is the TenTec list, but since RF Concepts owns both
companies...

That only matters if you're a cheerleader. If you're an objective
observer, and want the best bang for the buck on a really good
wattmeter, look at N8LP's LP100A. Elecraft uses them on the production
line to test their radios. I've got an order in for his new one, the
LP-500, which can display the output of four SWR couplers. The LP100A
has been around for years, and is a mature product. The LP500 has not
yet shipped.

http://www.telepostinc.com/n8lp.html

Note that there's a link at the bottom of his home page to N4PY Software.

73, Jim K9YC