[TenTec] SOFTWARE at WRTC

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SOFTWARE at WRTC
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:15:17 -0400
Not sure what was meant by the Duh!.
--------------------------

n 7/25/2014 8:48 AM, John Henry wrote:
>* Rick is right, there are a lot of teams that run their contesting on the
*>* weekends
*
Duh!  That's when contests occur.

--------------------------
Of course we all know that contests occur on the weekend. Duh.....
Can you elaborate why you picked only part of that sentence to jump on?

Of course, please read the remainder of the sentence and comment though
just in case I am missing something. I was trying to make a point that some
people make decisions a certain way, and to them, at the time they picked
the rig to use, they also picked the CAT program to use. I can't blame them
for sticking with the system that proved successful for them.
Anyway, have things I need to get done, y'all that understand, take care,

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC