Re: [TenTec] SOFTWARE at WRTC

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SOFTWARE at WRTC
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 08:31:37 -0500
I seem to recall that one software application was lacking in certain radio drivers. When asked about making new ones available for new radios the response was "I'm tired of writing radio drivers". I suppose I can understand the required support for an ever changing environment but this seems a bit over the edge so to speak.

The Eagle does provide band data via the AUX port. It does require some specific decoding to be used. In other words is it not CI-V as some provide.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>