Re: [TenTec] Rigs at WRTC

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rigs at WRTC
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:26:40 +0200
James, stop blaming me for saying it is noisy.
I am only one of many who claim that.

Instead, blame Kenwood because it is noisy.
It generates broadband noise when it transmits.

This known and well documented.
The cause has been explained by several including Wayne of Elecraft.

End of story.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)