Re: [TenTec] Rigs at WRTC

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rigs at WRTC
From: Tony <va3dwi@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:49:05 -0400
Aaaah, the North Sea, brings back many happy memories of swimming in the ocean
and cavorting on the beach. My first field day was in the dunes by Kijkduin
overlooking the North Sea towards England.
Did you all know that Holland fits 32 times into the province of Ontario? A
small but wonderful coun‎try indeed. I still wear Wooden shoes (klompen) while
gardening.
73, Tony VE3DWI ex PA0MIH.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.