Re: [TenTec] RADIO COMPARISONS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RADIO COMPARISONS
From: Richard Tschur <richard.tschur@schieb.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 20:55:34 +1000
Harry,
I could not agree more with you!!
Thank you
Richard VK3KVK

On 28/07/14 02:28, w4wst@cox.net wrote:
Seems strange to me but every time I get on the web site there is a pissing
contest going on about which rig does what better than a TENTEC. If you want to
preach the virtues of a K-3 or a TS-590s, why don't you go to that rigs web
site and brag all you want.
I remember when I got my Jupiter and everyone running a rice box was telling me
to be careful when handling the mic or you'll pull that liteweight empty box
off the desk. I'm not sure but I think the Jupiter is as heavy as a K-3.
I recently was looking at the TS-990 and trying to figure out why I would ever
want a rig that has 111 push buttons on the front plus some ridiculous number
of knobs.
I guess the bottom line is if you want to run a rice box, have at it and enjoy
it. Just please don't get on the TENTEC site and try to convince everyone here
that your rice box is the best thing since sliced bread cause it's not.
HARRY  W4WST