Re: [TenTec] RADIO COMPARISONS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RADIO COMPARISONS
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:34:50 -0700
If the button count is correct, then that's certainly a TS-990.
I'm not knocking it - I like lots of buttons, switches, knobs and other controls.

However, as nice as it is that your friend with his new General-class license can afford such a radio right out of the starting gate, it seems to me a bit of overkill.
But, to each his own.  I'm sure that he'll grow into it and will enjoy it.

73 de Jim - AD6CW