Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Mystery

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Mystery
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:08:29 -0500
It occurred to me while restoring the gear to operational use that I
neglected to set the sidetone in the Omni VI+ back to 700 Hz before I did
the test with it.  I had lowered the frequency of the sidetone on the VI+
to 400 Hz while testing the Omni VI.  Those readings I reported for the
Omni VI+ are likely off by 300 Hz.  I beg your pardon.

73 de W6OGC  Jim Allen