Re: [TenTec] hz / KC

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] hz / KC
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 08:47:48 -0400
At 56, I suppose it depends on your viewpoint if I'm an old fart or not.
I'm right at the borderline....Every ham when I was learning, and going through my novice said "cycle"...but then
all through my EE degree, every teacher used "hertz"
So, as they say...."Just don't call me late for dinner"!!!

....Dave