Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Zero Beating

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Zero Beating
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:33:16 +0200
Well if that were the case, how would he know I'm 100 Hz off when he can't
even hear me?  (hi)

I run contests with 100 Hz filtering, but I don't run it like that in daily
work.
Again, the world we live in allows and has thousands of hams without this
expensive technology.
Everyone is free to do what they like and there is no right or wrong way,
but in the case sited, he appeared to be scolding the QSO partner for not
being able to adjust his radio properly . . . probably before he even knew
what kind of radio the other guy had.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)