Re: [TenTec] Corsair I refurb project

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair I refurb project
From: Bill Acito <w1pa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 00:18:03 -0400
Corsair owners, check your manual.

Can someone confirm that the wire that must be unsoldered and an ammeter
inserted to check the driver bias current is the red wire with the ferrite bead
_outside the box_ that goes from the small meter shunt board to the solder lug
on the PA box?...and not the thin red wire on connector 57? Or a wire inside
the box?

The manual is not very clear, and I want to make sure I did this right. The
ferrite bead wire is a long way away from the drivers.

Bill