Re: [TenTec] Service

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Service
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:43:46 -0500
That’s how I figure it would be yesterday when John Henry posted the
information.

However there is one item I’m still guessing at.

for example:

I send in my Eagle. They charge me $140 for opening my box and putting the
radio on the bench.
The service tech diagnoses the problem.

So the first $140 is opening the box and service time.

Now, let’s say for grins it takes him 20 minutes longer than that first hour.
It’s been on the bench for one hour and twenty minutes

Do I get charged the full $125 for the second hour or only the amount for 20
minutes?

In other words, will repair cost be based on whole hour increments or will it
be billed in half or quarter rates?

Mike Bryce WB8VGE

prosolar@sssnet.com